- We cannot maintain
- Bash windows in to survive
- Leading Behaviours
- New blog engine again.
- aron.nu anew!
- Decisions and investments
- What are patents about *really*?
- How to make the best of your recruitment process
- From Gentoo to Arch
- Gentoo automake - there can be only one
- xorg 1.8
- Pop goes the drive...
- Mess up drupal and back again
- Don't extend
- Drupal upgrade
- My Gentoo experience
- Keyboard amusement
- Goodbye horde, hello Zimbra
- Doubleclick links in terminal
- Xorg config notes
- Don't touch that clock!
- Think before tinkering
- Custom keyboard layout variant
- Glorious org mode (checkboxes)
- Lovely org-mode
- Creating software in a nutshell
- Look! It's shrinking!
- POSIX vs backticks
- How anal am I?
- My current development setup
- OOP data or behaviour
- Romannumerals kata
- Tests should read like prose
- Programming across borders
- Bank OCR kata
- Developers perspective on predictability and velocity
- Alternative error handling in maven plugin
- Is TDD dead takeaway
- Private projects a necessity?
- Github and maven-release-plugin setup
- Learning Scala and functional thoughts.
- Maven bash-completion entry on Gentoo